CALLING ALL NWBA JUNIOR DIVISION ATHLETES!
The Annual PER4MAX Shootout is taking place at the 2020 NWBA National Tournament! One athlete from each JV and Varsity Team may represent their team – Team Directors must register their chosen athlete prior to the event.
The event will be against the clock shooting from spots next to ball racks & the top scores advance – awarding ONE lucky athlete with a brand new PER4MAX THUNDER SPORTS CHAIR and the title of “2020 PER4MAX SHOOTOUT CHAMPION”.
TIME & DATE:
- Friday, March 13, 2020
- 12:00pm – 1:30pm
- Feature Court 10
- Each participant will receive a reversible P4X practice jersey.
- Runner up gets a set of SPINERGYS Wheels and some P4X merch.
- Grand Prize is a Custom PER4MAX with Spinergy wheels and P4X merch.
HOW TO ENTER:
- To Register, send the name of the athlete and team in the text box to the left or directly email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line P4X SHOOTOUT.
- Shots must be taken with at least one wheel touching a P4X spot on the court, with the spots inside the 3pt line is worth 1 point and outside the 3pt line being worth 2 points.
- Each shooter will have 1 ball and must rebound their own shots
- Round ONE will be 30 seconds with each shooter’s score being recorded
- The top 16 shooters will be placed into a single-elimination bracket
- Each round following will be 30 seconds head to head – The winner advancing to the next round
- For the Semi-Finals and Finals, the time for each round will increase to 60 seconds
- In case of a tie, there will be an overtime of 15 seconds in the early rounds and 30 seconds in the Semi-Finals and/or Finals.